The CASA JAM & Family Festival will be held at the Back 9 in Bastrop, Texas on October 16, 2021. The day is filled with fun, including Children’s Activities, Art, Crafts, Food Vendors, Cornhole Tournament and Musical Entertainment throughout the day.
- All Vendors must submit a completed and dated Vendor Application along with the appropriate Vendor fee prior to attending the event. No participant will be allowed to set up without the prior submission of these items.
- Foods offered will not be duplicated, if possible. Sale of soda and water will be prohibited. Local groups will see these concessions.
- Vendors displaying wares different than shown and mentioned on their application may be asked to leave AND WILL NOT be refunded their entry fee.
- There are 25 open-air vendor spaces. Electricity is NOT available.
- Vendor spaces are 10 feet by 10 feet. Food Vendors and children’s activities will receive more space if needed. Work and personal belongings; such as, tables, chairs, boxes, etc., must be within the assigned space.
- Vendors must clean up their space at the end of the event.
- Vendors will be responsible for all vendor structures, set up and furnishings. Tents are required to be weighed down with 30lb weights on each leg of their tent.
- Vendors can begin set up at 10:00am on Saturday, October 16, 2021. Vendors must show and be present during the complete event from 1:00pm to at least 5:00pm. We ask that no vendor spaces close early.
- All vendor fees are non-refundable. No refunds in case of inclement weather.
- Security: Participants are responsible for the security of their goods. The Committee and Event Organizers accept no responsibility for stolen or damaged property, accidents or injury.
- Placement of the vendor space will be at the discretion of the Committee.
- The Committee reserves the right to revoke or refuse to grant space at any time, without recourse by the participant. The Committee shall not be liable to anyone for this action.
- No EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS for the sale of any item will be granted.
TO SECURE YOUR VENDOR SPACE, FILL OUT AND SUBMIT VENDOR FORMS
Questions: 512.303.2272 – Email information: firstname.lastname@example.org